We are pleased to announce Here We Still Stand: A Reformation Conference on October 19–21, 2017. Held to celebrate the 500th Anniversary of the Reformation and hosted within the luxurious Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina in San Diego, California.
“Out of love for the truth and the desire to bring it to light…”
—So opened Martin Luther’s 95 Theses on All Hallows’ Eve in 1517.
October 2017 marks the 500th anniversary of Martin Luther nailing his 95 Theses to the Castle Church door in Wittenberg, Germany. This act jump-started the Protestant Reformation and spread the Good News far and wide that God saves sinners by grace alone through faith alone for the sake of Christ alone. This is our legacy as children of the Reformation, and it gives us great cause for both celebration and proclamation in 2017.
Our speakers will emphasize the Reformers, the texts of Scripture God used to recapture the Gospel, and the ripple effects they had and still have today. We are working diligently to make this a once in a lifetime event. Please pray for this event and plan to join us October 19-21, 2017, to proclaim with us that faith alone is still enough to save!
Here We Still Stand: A Reformation Conference will be held in beautiful San Diego. All conference activities, meals, and hotel accommodations will be in one location.
Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina
1441 Quivira Road, San Diego, CA, USA, 92109
Tel: 619–224–1234 | Fax: 619–224–0348
Conference space for our sessions will be in the Bayshore Ballroom and our meals will be hosted in the Regatta Pavilion overlooking the Marina in Mission Bay.
Negotiated Room Rates for the Conference.
The event is from October 19–21 and room rates are applicable from October 16–24, 2017—if you would like to extend your stay to enjoy the amenities of the San Diego area.
- $189 – Single Occupancy
- $189 – Double Occupancy
- $214 – Triple Occupancy
- $239 – Quadruple Occupancy
Attendees Hotel Reservations Passkey link:
- 429 tranquil guestrooms, including the Waterfront Suite
- Hyatt Grand Beds®, crafted to grant the perfect night’s sleep
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Access in every room
- In-room bottled water (2) per day
- 3-hour complimentary bike rental
- Children's toys and bottomless kids cups
- Access to the business center for free printing, fax & copies.
- Balconies with views of Pacific Ocean, Mission Bay, or Gardens
- Babysitting services available
- Valet, self-parking and rental car options
- Red Marlin Restaurant Bar and Terrace
- Swim lounge and pool bar - Bay views and a five-foot, 360-degree aquarium
- Market Mission Bay in the Mission bay boardwalk
- Eco-friendly Blue Marble Spa
- Water Playground with multiple pools and water slides
- New Waterfront 24-Hour StayFit Gym™
- Kayaks / Jet Skis / Sport Fishing / Sailboats / Whale Tours
- Adjacent to Marina Village Conference Center
LOCAL AMENITIES & ATTRACTIONS
Should you desire to come early or extend your stay in beautiful San Diego, here are a few of the local attractions you could visit. Learn more about San Diego at www.sandiego.org.
Flying into San Diego International Airport (SAN) the hotel is only about 15 minutes away. Ground transportation options to and from the SAN Airport are as follows.
- Shared Van CHF Discount Rate: $12 per person each way
- Call: 1-800-blue-van and use code “UHHFE” to get discount
- OR visit: www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=UHHFE
- Departures: Reservations required 4 hours prior to departure
- A flat-rate card can be obtained from the Valet Desk
- $24 direct ride to the airport ONLY
- Taxis are always readily available in front of the hotel
- Hotel Concierge is happy to arrange
- Prices range from $50 to $100 per hour
- Rental Cars available if you desire to rent a car to drive during your stay
- Negotiated 25% discount off prevailing overnight self-parking rates
When you arrive in San Diego AFTER claiming your luggage and you need a shuttle…
TERMINAL 1: Alaska, Southwest, United — Follow signs to Ground Transportation Sky Bridge. Proceed to the “Shuttle for Hire Island” and ask for a Super Shuttle van.
TERMINAL 2: Aero México, Air Canada, Allegiant Air, American, America West, British Airways, Delta, Frontier, Hawaiian, Japan, Jet Blue, Northwest, Spirit, Sun County, United, U.S. Airways, Virgin, Volaris, West Jet — Exit Terminal 2 and cross at crosswalk to the “Shuttle for Hire Island” and ask for a Super Shuttle van.